Monday, November 24, 2008

and so anxiety creeps in.

it's so lovely to be home. a fridge full of food (and not a ramen pack in sight!), a new tv with cable, wireless internet and a BED. i spent last evening with my love, and slept til early this afternoon. my body is still requesting bed rest, and i shall happily oblige :)

however, despite me being fully justified in sleeping this week away, i was up today hammering away on the computer, searching for local paid internships in advertising & communications. i feel guilty for sitting too long, something that perhaps my mom has a hand in rubbing off on me. i'm debating whether this is a good thing or not, but in the meantime i'm twiddling my thumbs, ready to attack my next project. the one emblazoned with "LIFE" in big, red letters.

i'm nervous. the market sucks, there's no need to rehash that. but the very root of my soul refuses to let that be a hindrance to me living and creating the life that i desire. i'm going to have to hustle harder than i can imagine, but that's life. it's meant to be lived.

No comments: