Friday, May 23, 2008

007.

Today was MOST unproductive.

in summary:

+ sleepily stumbled out of my body cushion at 1-ish
+ walked to the bank
+ did my part to contribute to small business by buying a mango smoothie
+ surfed for hours and found this
+ spent another hour tinkering around with RSS feeds
+ walked to mellow mushroom and bought some dinner
+ did homework for an hour

and now i'm 'watching' the playoffs.
man. seeing my day listed out like this makes it even worse.

seriously, check out that flock browser. it has singlehandedly resolved my little issue i have with obsessively checking facebook and gmail every 5 minutes. not to mention that new tabs are opened next to the current window (which current firefox users may find annoying like i do). quelle idee.

now for one of my favorite jazz songs ever:

No comments: