Wednesday, May 21, 2008

005.

i think i've made every pasta dish imaginable (without red sauce...and veggies)
and needless to say
I'M TIRED OF PASTA.
looking at this site doesn't help any. i think i'm going to go vegan. [then again, maybe i should go vegetarian first?]

say hi to my mother from a past life:



legend...nuff said.
maybe you can manage to watch it all before i do.

interesting bit on Cooperatives...I'm particularly interested in how this applies to businesses. The graduation scramble is near, so this is definitely something to chew on.

last link of the day goes to lifehack.
I've been frantically printing out articles for the past two weeks, in an effort to get my LIFE together [read: nonexistent time management skills]. It's amazing what fear of moving back to your parents house will do. So far so good.

No comments: